Saturday, December 19, 2009

The first work

I am so pity I could not come yesterday.I think the reading and explan text for project is more interesting.I really like this kind of felling for someone
together for talking ,meeting and creating.
Art need communication , the dialogue of group is very interesting and advantage.So I hope next time I can come and rejoin your.But I also think a lot of
things.I always to think when I life I need to do something,even I have a lot of idea are impossible.However I had do them. I want to do.I can do what I
like.For art,it is possible forever,today is, tomorrow also.Because long time ago more impossible things changed,They are possible.Past people believe,
we also believe.Education is teach and study, but art is do.It is to say.It is a language,It is a performence.we just want to find a form for explan ourself.
It is a way for show other self.The different space,different people, different feeling,you can see, you can use your eye, they do not to talking, they sing.
they move,they drawing, they painting on the wall,they go to the outside, they laugh, they shout very loudly,they throw the ston on the canvas.They are
different,but they also same.Maybe they are not themself.only they do themself.They try to do change some impossible things,They tell us the different
become same.They are not to do for art.They are seeking themself and do themself,The different just is explan form and role.
In life we need to play different roles, which is a need also a kind of instinct. Each in a different role can produce only for a different person or in a
different state , so it is always only one role, which differ from their true selves, and how far it? Do not know. But you are you, like in this world there
is only one Picasso,only one I like. The reason why a master is called a master because they are the first person for this form and style who have their first
piece of work belongs to the public also is theirself. The reason I can not be more than them because we are not that first person, which can not be under the
same conditions again become possible,
we do not need to do any comparison, our own is itself a miracle, is can not beyond the individual, and every time we work can be said to be the first works,
we only need self-transcendence in creative processcan Is impossible to become possible, and perhaps they can also become impossible. I am not like you, and
less likely than you, and you will also not be possible and you have different than me.
Art is a game, is a strange and interesting dreams, where we can do what we like to do, and do not think about anything because it is only a dream is a
stage, others believe that fiction is so for us it's true.

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for thinking out loud and writing it down. Since we met for the second time yesterday the project never really left my mind. Pieces of the text of Stuart Bailey also keep popping up. I would like to share some pieces with you that i really liked.

    From 'Only an Attitude of Orientation', a pamphlet compiled by Stuart Bailey:

    "These ideas became the foundation of what Jacotot called 'universal teaching'. All humans are equally intelligent, he surmised, and the unfulfilled potential of this intelligence is only ever the result of laziness or distraction, compounded by the myth of personal inferiority or incapability. The phrase 'i can't' says Jacotot/Rancière, is meaningless. Anything can be learned by anyone propelled by desire or constraint. What is commonly called 'ignorance' is more correctly diagnosed as 'self-contempt'-the notion that an individual doesn't have the 'ability' or even the 'right' to learn for him- or herself."

    "So two younger fish are swimming past an older fish who exclaims, 'Morning boys! Hows the water?'. When he has passed, one of the younger fish asks the other, 'What the hell is water?'. This establishes Wallace's theme: the awareness of self and surroundings, and the task (and difficulty and pain) of maintaining that awareness on a daily basis in Adult World.He comes to settle on a crucial aspect of this awareness:You are not the center of the universe but part of a community whose individuals have equivalent needs and desires and frustrations.(An idea which is as patently obvious as it is difficult to act as if aware of it.)"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your answer. I am so happy someone share my idea. I'd like talking with somebody. we are together to do something and thinking, communicate and creat is very interesting.
    And maybe my english is not so good, you know I came from China, we have the different culture and language, so sometimes the english or Dutch for me have a little difficult. When I arrive here
    this is a big problem for me, everyday feaze me. But I think maybe I need not to pay attention to more for language, I can suit this situation. Looks like we made work, a lot of idea just idea, there are a lot of impossible, but we do that. Maybe we can not change more better, otherwise we do the better, we are so happy. We no longer take of inferiority and incompetence as an excuse, we are lazy and pleasure aside, because the art is a kind of enjoyment, the enjoyment of wisdom, which is important for us, just as you say the same. So I write a lot of for explain my idea ,I think maybe you can not understand more about my mean, but I do not care, because someone tell me :"In this word ,There are three things need not language, food, music and art."
    So I had to read your text, I agree with your idea. A lot of things which are as patently obvious as they are difficult to act as if aware of it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, everyone has the same wisdom, no one smarter than anyone else, and no one is more stupid than anyone else, some, we have the same desire, ability and frustration of individuals, we rely on our survival as a whole and the environment and, more importantly, of course, the individual in this society to shoulder the responsibilities, interests, and to do. We must do something, as long as we are willing to nothing can never be regarded as a myth. Make art or to discuss or creation, whether it is to complete a project is only for self-satisfaction that we are all invisible by a strong driving force is passion, is the innate curiosity. We do not need to escape , do not be afraid, as long as the bear is the greatest enjoyment.
    And Friday I have not come with each other meet, because I have a little fever. I had to see someone write this talking is very interesting, You are reading and meeting something? I really want to know what nice idea you are discuss. Maybe you are take some document or some information? I really want to share it. I hope we have more the opportunity for talking and to do something. So you know the when we have the next meet? In Jan?
    The end I want to see I still think art have not limit, in fact I do not agree with I should be serve for talking a project. We need not a project. Everyone are different, we have different idea, we just to do what we want to do is ok, we should be know this is not work, this just is looks like game ,we enjoy it ,not should be to do. so we just together to do something that should be very nice, we only how can we to do more interesting. Maybe just in a same space or different space, or outside. ok, no problem.

    ReplyDelete