Monday, December 21, 2009

In the first place I was thinking that we can do something with the space that occurs between the people of cooperation. A space that exists, but is not visible. But we could make it visible in real time or in the minds of other people. Just think about the idea.

I find the idea of "Invite people from different schools and different cities" also very interesting and maybe we can bind the idea op the invisible space of cooperation on the idea to make from cooperation something more then what occurs between us. I feel a need to know what other peoples are doing in other schools, maybe they make art in the same subject as me. I have myself a few ideas: to organize an "open deur" (open the doors of the school) where people of the school talk and show there work on the interested students of other schools (maybe this idea is only possible and interesting for the masters), other ideas are to organize a procession of art or to do an action at different places at the same time, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment